Well . . . if we’ve gotten to this post publishing, that must mean that I’ve decided to give the blog a rest for a while. I’m not out of ideas, but even with three posts every two weeks, keeping a blog schedule can be taxing, and there are some other things I’d really like to spend more time doing, like music and such. We’ll see what happens with that. I plan to return, but I don’t want to set any dates. I know that I want to have three months of material ready to go first, though. I’ve got some stuff in the works, but I don’t want to feel pressured to get to it.
Find a post:
The blue ones have posts:
People read these ones:
- Seven Myths About the Band Chicago
- Why I No Longer Like Alkaline Trio.
- Band Family Trees, part I: Slapstick
- Writing a Superman Story? Here's Five Things You MUST Include . . .
- Critiquing the Critics, part III
- You're Not as Insightful as You Think You Are
- What happened to Crunch bars?
- Let's Get Something Straight: Cousins
- The Incredibly Long and Sometimes Awkward Story of the Day My Daughter Was Born