Well . . . if we’ve gotten to this post publishing, that must mean that I’ve decided to give the blog a rest for a while. I’m not out of ideas, but even with three posts every two weeks, keeping a blog schedule can be taxing, and there are some other things I’d really like to spend more time doing, like music and such. We’ll see what happens with that. I plan to return, but I don’t want to set any dates. I know that I want to have three months of material ready to go first, though. I’ve got some stuff in the works, but I don’t want to feel pressured to get to it.
Find a post:
The blue ones have posts:
People read these ones:
- Seven Myths About the Band Chicago
- Twenty Awesome Things About Homestar Runner (that aren't Trogdor), 11-20
- Taco Bell is My Hero
- Why I No Longer Like Alkaline Trio.
- Writing a Superman Story? Here's Five Things You MUST Include . . .
- . . . and then I found $5.
- Lame Haikus. No, really.
- An Open Letter to Mrs. Hagerman
- Band Family Trees, part I: Slapstick
- Rental Scammer Revenge: Zhang Shanrong