Well . . . if we’ve gotten to this post publishing, that must mean that I’ve decided to give the blog a rest for a while. I’m not out of ideas, but even with three posts every two weeks, keeping a blog schedule can be taxing, and there are some other things I’d really like to spend more time doing, like music and such. We’ll see what happens with that. I plan to return, but I don’t want to set any dates. I know that I want to have three months of material ready to go first, though. I’ve got some stuff in the works, but I don’t want to feel pressured to get to it.
Find a post:
The blue ones have posts:
People read these ones:
- Seven Myths About the Band Chicago
- Why I No Longer Like Alkaline Trio.
- Let's Get Something Straight: Cousins
- Critiquing the Critics, part I
- Critiquing the Critics, part II
- Critiquing the Critics, part III
- What happened to Crunch bars?
- Twenty Awesome Things About Homestar Runner (that aren't Trogdor), 11-20
- Rental Scammer Revenge: Zhang Shanrong
- On Being an Extrovert in an Introverts-are-Victims World