When you play the game Clue, the character you’re playing could also possibly the murderer. So what if you figure out who the murderer is, and it was your character? That means that Col. Mustard killed Mr. Body, and then genuinely worked hard to solve the mystery and put himself in prison for manslaughter. That just seems weird to me, and the concept of that possibility kept me from fully understanding how to play Clue until my early 20’s. (Granted I didn’t play it all from age 12 to 24, though).
Find a post:
The blue ones have posts:
People read these ones:
- Seven Myths About the Band Chicago
- What happened to Crunch bars?
- Let's Get Something Straight: Cousins
- Why I No Longer Like Alkaline Trio.
- On Being an Extrovert in an Introverts-are-Victims World
- Rental Scammer Revenge: Zhang Shanrong
- Five things that sucked about the Coheed & Cambria show at Showbox SODO, Seattle, on 5/8/2010
- Writing a Superman Story? Here's Five Things You MUST Include . . .