When you play the game Clue, the character you’re playing could also possibly the murderer. So what if you figure out who the murderer is, and it was your character? That means that Col. Mustard killed Mr. Body, and then genuinely worked hard to solve the mystery and put himself in prison for manslaughter. That just seems weird to me, and the concept of that possibility kept me from fully understanding how to play Clue until my early 20’s. (Granted I didn’t play it all from age 12 to 24, though).
Find a post:
The blue ones have posts:
People read these ones:
- Seven Myths About the Band Chicago
- Why I No Longer Like Alkaline Trio.
- Taco Bell is My Hero
- Let's Get Something Straight: Cousins
- What happened to Crunch bars?
- On Being an Extrovert in an Introverts-are-Victims World
- Lame Haikus. No, really.
- The Empire Strikes Back Special Edition: The Good, The Bad, and the Useless
- I'm going to talk about The Terminator for a while. Part One.
- Twenty Awesome Things About Homestar Runner (that aren't Trogdor), 1-10